New Stripes: Ticats unveil CFL Signature Uniform | CFL.ca | Official Site of the Canadian Football League

Reebok/CFL

Ticats.ca Staff

HAMILTON -- The Hamilton Tiger-Cats have unveiled their new Reebok Signature Uniforms today. The Ticats will don their modern ‘stealth’ look for the first time at the Labour Day Classic at Tim Hortons Field.

This bold and exciting new look features black and grey uniforms with gold numbers on the jersey, HAMILTON stitched on the front, and TIGERTOWN displayed on the inside of the collar.

The black pants include a grey Ticats logo and HAMILTON scripted on each leg. Finally, the modern appearance is completed with a helmet displays a grey and gold Ticats logo on one side, a large grey stripe in the middle and gold numbers on the other side.

“After nearly a year-and-a-half in development, we’re pleased to present our new uniforms which provide a modern and innovative look that also honours our rich history. We believe fans of all ages will embrace our new look as we embark on an exciting new era,” said Ticats President and COO Glenn Gibson.

USArgosfan
Very sharp. How come the Alouettes didn't get a photo gallery like this
August 27, 2014 - 3:29am

GreenMachine93
Boring. and seen already with BC.
August 27, 2014 - 2:39am

okay new uniforms BUT when do we ever see the new timmie's open?!!
August 26, 2014 - 3:36pm

Kimmothy
I also commented the other day during half time of the BC game.....I still think that all these mostly black/grey uniforms make the guys look like little ninjas running around the field....I keep expecting to hear the theme music from The Pink Panther to start....change is good, but, generally all the same, come on....
August 26, 2014 - 3:27pm

GoTi-Cats
I'm probably in the minority here but I the yellow and gray color scheme doesn't bring tiger cats to my mind. Probably some market research person picked them because he/she thought they'd be big sellers.
August 26, 2014 - 1:59pm

RayX
I rank the new jerseys like this.
Montreal-> T.O-> B.C-> Ottawa-> Hamilton-> Saskatchewan-> Winnipeg
August 26, 2014 - 1:01pm

RayX
Snoozer. It basically looks like bc's jersey with yellow letters outlined in black as opposed to black letters outlined in orange. CFL's over using that dark grey big time.
August 26, 2014 - 12:49pm
The jersey is only partially grey. Most of the uniform is still black although there is some grey on the helmet. Grey is appropriate for Steeltown!
August 26, 2014 - 7:28pm
RayX
That's true. But still almost every new uniform is covered in 'gun metal' or some other dark grey. Reebok is obsessed.
August 27, 2014 - 2:33pm

50+years a fan
These are really good (unlike the Bombers' one, which is horrible). Calgary's new helmet is great too! Montreal's is excellent too! The Argos' helmets and signature uni's are the star of the show though so far.
August 26, 2014 - 12:30pm

BarneyFife
Boring. Zzzzzzzzzz. I like the helmet.
August 26, 2014 - 12:11pm

phroxenphyre
So far, I think these are my favourite signature uniforms. The colours work well, the numbers are big and easy to read and most importantly, there's no awkward-looking patterns on the helmet or sleeves. It's simple, yet elegant and fantastic. This is a jersey I might actually buy.
August 26, 2014 - 12:07pm