CFL announces U.S. and International broadcast schedule
In the United States, CBS Sports Network will exclusively carry 34 games. The 24-hour home of CBS Sports is available through all major cable, satellite and telco distributors, as well as via OTT streaming service providers YouTube TV, fuboTV, DirecTV and Hulu. A live stream is available online through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App.
» Sign up and watch regular season games on CFL+ in the U.S. and internationally
» Buy Tickets: 2023 regular season tickets on sale now
» New this Season: The CFL on CBS Sports Network
» Where to Watch: 2023 CFL Broadcast Information
CFL+ will broadcast the remaining 47 regular season games, the Grey Cup Playoffs and the 110th Grey Cup championship.
Viewers outside of North America will have access to the entirety of the 2023 season via CFL+.
U.S. BROADCAST SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS – CBS SPORTS NETWORK
- 2023 Season Opener – BC Lions at Calgary Stampeders
- Grey Cup champion Toronto Argonauts open title defence on June 18
- July 1 Canada Day game
- Touchdown Atlantic on July 29
- Labour Day Classic matchups
U.S. BROADCAST SCHEDULE HIGHLIGHTS – CFL+
- CFL+ service debut on June 9
- 2023 Hall of Fame Game on September 16
- Second halves of the Labour Day Classic home-and-home rivalries
- Grey Cup Playoffs
- 110th Grey Cup at Tim Hortons Field in Hamilton, Ontario