CFL – Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Position Title: Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships
Department: Partnerships & Revenue
Immediate Supervisor(s): Director, Corporate Partnerships
Start Date: Immediate
Location: Toronto, ON
Reporting to the Director, Corporate Partnerships, this person will be the lead on key partnership accounts. The Account Manager, Corporate Partnerships will provide exceptional client service, generate powerful marketing activations, and enable the broader revenue team to create synergistic marketing programs that deliver on partner objectives.
- Lead management of key client relationships; execution of partner contract deliverables, including co-branded season-long partnership promotions, post-season game-day activities and in-game assets, digital content, and hospitality
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives that deliver on partner objectives
- Work within budget parameters, engaging and working alongside 3rd party vendors
- Lead the execution of VIP partner events throughout the year
- Work with CFL team representatives to deliver assets and sponsor programs, i.e. digital activations as well as traditional media execution through signage, regular season tickets, etc.
- Analyze sponsor activation performance, make sound strategic conclusions and communicate them through the presentation of post season reports and in-season updates where necessary
- Work with the Marketing/Events group to ensure effective fulfillment of post-season in-stadium execution for all assigned accounts
- Organize and execute best-in-class CFL hosting and partner hosting programs
- Support sales group in prospecting, renewals and new business initiatives
- Liaise with suppliers/contractors on all sponsor-related programs and initiatives, i.e. website, signage, promotional trips, hotel needs, tickets, merchandise, player and Grey Cup trophy appearances
- Lead CFL partner hospitality and ticket needs tracking, working in collaboration with internal departments to manage risk
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
Education and Experience:
- Post secondary degree / diploma in marketing, business, sports administration or other related discipline
- Minimum 4-6 years applied account management experience
- Added benefit to have experience within the sport and entertainment industry
Job Specific Skills and Abilities:
- Ability and initiative to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal skills – skillful at building and fostering internal and external relationships
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to excel in fast paced environment through strong organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of core marketing concepts, activating sponsorships, valuation, program customization
- Computer skills – high level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
If interested, please send and résume to Susan Jones Bouk, Consultant ( email@example.com ).
Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Football League. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.