Position Title: Junior Coordinator, Video Production
Department: Digital Media
Immediate Supervisor(s): Video Production Supervisor
Start Date: June 2017
Location: Toronto, ON
The Canadian Football League is looking for a hardworking, passionate, talented individual for an exciting contract position in the Digital Media department at the CFL’s head office in Toronto. In this position, you will provide assistance to the Digital content team as it tackles exciting and challenging projects for the 2017 season.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the video production team with editing, shooting and script writing
- Collaborate with content team on weekly storylines and the video that supports it
- Act as liaison between League and Member Clubs
- Assist in live CFL productions for events such as Grey Cup and major announcements
- Take ownership of weekly video projects, editing and publishing under tight deadlines
- Maintain and expand archived video, and fulfill footage requests
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE)
- Experienced shooter & editor
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, or other editing software
- Ability to set up and execute an entire shoot (lighting, audio, etc.)
- Comfortable with Mac operating systems
- Graphics skills considered a plus (After Effects, Photoshop)
- Familiarity and experience with social media platforms considered a plus
- Extensive CFL & football knowledge
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work some weekends, holidays and select evenings
Please provide links to 3 projects or related materials that showcase shooting and editing skills.
If interested, please send cover letter and résume to Kyle Scott, Video Production Supervisor ( email@example.com ).
Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Football League. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.