CFL – Senior Director, Digital Products
It’s an incredibly exciting time to be part of the Canadian Football League (CFL) as we pursue our CFL 2.0 vision – a bold paradigm shift and key to future success. We are growing the game of football, forging global alliances with football federations worldwide and supporting our member clubs with a relentless focus on data and best practices.
The newly created role of Senior Director, Digital Products will define and execute on a digital product vision that drives fan engagement, captures data, and drives clear and measurable business outcomes. The incumbent will partner with technology, brand marketing, sponsorships, and team services to monetize new and emerging digital products. This exciting role will own and manage multi-platform digital products, drive innovation and best-in-class user experiences.
- Build and communicate the digital products strategy and roadmap for our portfolio of endemic and emerging products including, but not limited to: CFL.ca, CFL social media channels, CFL Newsletter, Football Frenzy, CFL Fantasy, CFL Pickem, CFL App, etc.
- Partner with our Technology team to ensure all digital products are sustainable, scalable and cost effective from a technical infrastructure standpoint; and to develop new and emerging digital products that align with our CFL 2.0 business strategy
- Work closely with the sponsorship, brand, licensing, communications, football operations, and other league stakeholders across all functions ensuring alignment with business unit outcomes
- Continuously monitor and evaluate priorities and efficiency, ensuring resources are appropriately allocated based on defined outcomes and KPIs
- Work in partnership with CFL Teams to optimize digital revenue across all league-wide digital platforms
- 5+ years of digital product management experience and involvement with product or solution delivery through digital channels
- Undergraduate Degree in Marketing, Technology, Business or equivalent working experience
- Experience working with sports, media and entertainment products and services; in product development, technology solution implementation
- Experience working directly with technology vendors and business partners
- Proven ability to conduct technology product demos to clients and drive revenue from those digital products
- Experience conducting market assessments of B2C digital products
- Demonstrated track record of success developing and monetizing digital products
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and proactive with strong project management skills and a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Strong influencer able to win approval for business cases presented to C-level executives
- Flexible and able to work effectively within a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Able to effectively engage and inspire others to collaborate and deliver exceptional results
- A thought leader able to communicate in a compelling way at all levels internally and externally
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required
- May be required to travel
LOCATION: Toronto, ON
If interested, please send a résume to Alissa Mancuso, Corporate Governance & Executive Assistant (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Football League. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Canadian Football League will provide reasonable accommodation in the job application process for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have difficulty with our application process and/or you need an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.