WELCOME TO THE NEW CFL FANTASY FOOTBALL!
You can be the GM this season with CFL Fantasy!
Each week starting with Week 1 of the season, you can draft your ultimate CFL team that consists of a quarterback, a running back, two receivers, a flex position and a team defence, all while staying under the salary cap. You can play solo or join a league to compete with friends!
Player salaries are adjusted based on performance through the season and players are awarded points based on the statistics they achieve. Each week, fans must also choose a team captain who receives double points!
SIGN UP FOR CFL FANTASY HERE
Want to win big? Keep up to date each week on CFL.ca for stats, latest news and league-leaders.
CFL Fantasy will have a new feature in 2023: The Champions League!
During the last four weeks of the regular season, the top 30 scorers from each week of the season will compete to win additional prizes and the title of Champion of Champions. If a player drops to the bottom 50 per cent at any time, they will be removed from the Champions League. All active players will receive emails when they enter or are removed from the Champions League and when Champions League play starts in Week 18.
Have questions? Want to know how scoring works? Visit our FAQs page for more info.
HOW TO PLAY
Step 1: Register for CFL Fantasy. If you already have a Game Zone account, simply login here in with your email and username.
Step 2 (optional): Create or join a league(s). Playing CFL Fantasy with your friends has never been easier! Simply select the League tab from the nav bar and choose to join a public league from the options on the left OR click Create League.
If you choose to create a league, you can customize your league name and choose from an avatar from the available options. Pick when you want your league to start and if you want your league to be public or private.
Choose if you want your league to be a Head to Head league or a Total Score league. NOTE: a Head to Head league MUST have an even number of players before the start of the first week’s games to be active.
Step 3 (optional): Invite your friends to your league!
All you have to do to add your friends to your league is either copy the invite code and share with them directly, or input their email, or invite them via direct link on social media. If you want to do this last, just hit ‘skip for now.’
Step 4: Pick your team each week.
CFL Fantasy is a weekly fantasy game so you must pick your team each week to play and be eligible for weekly prizes. You can view player stats, injury status, salary cost and projected points all in the Player Pool. Use this tab to sort by position, team, cost and projected points as well.
To add a player to your roster, simply click the + button under Select Player and select the player’s name from the Player Pool to the right.
Be sure to check your budget week over week!
Step 5: Select a captain.
Captains are worth double points each week. Choose which player from your roster you want as your weekly captain to win!
Step 6: Share your team!
Share your selection on social media or with your friends and family to let ‘em know who you drafted each week.
- You could win $2,500 by signing up to play! Create an account during Week 1 of the CFL season and submit your Week 1 roster for a chance to win, winner chosen at random.
- In Season: In Weeks 1, 7 and 14 there will be a $2,500 cash prize for the top performer for those given weeks.
- Champions League: $5,000 Grand Prize for the first place user, the Champion of Champions.
- Grand Prize Champions League: create an account and end the season in first place of The Champions League to be declared the Champion of Champions.
- Grand Prize winner: A trip to the 110th Grey Cup + $5,000 cash for the season’s overall top scorer, known as the CFL Fantasy GM of the Year.
- Grand Prize: Create an account and submit your roster for the entirety of the 21-week regular season. The individual who is first overall at the end of the season will be named the CFL Fantasy GM of the Year.
**Eligible winners will be contacted by email on the selection date outlined in the contest rules and regulations. Upon contact, the eligible entrant must provide proof of identification and answer a mathematical question correctly to be declared the contest winner.