POSITION TITLE: Licensing Jr. Coordinator
DEPARTMENT: Licensing & Consumer Products
IMMEDIATE SUPERVISOR(S): Manager of Licensing and Retail Partnerships
DURATION: Immediately to December 18th, 2017
The Canadian Football League requires an energetic and ambitious individual for an exciting Junior Entry Level Position in the Licensing & Consumer Products Department in Toronto.
If you are looking to kick start your sports Licensing career, This is an ideal way to gain insight into the workings of a professional sports League, than this type of hands on experience. In this Junior Coordinator position it will offer project-related and administrative support to the Licensing team to develop and execute key Licensing and Consumer Products initiatives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in supporting the Licensing Department’s day to day responsibilities such as: Licensee administration, product reviews, product credit usage, contract and royalty fulfilment and tracking.
- Assist departmental Manager in supporting CFL Member Clubs and other stakeholders as required.
- Assist internal departments in providing product solutions for events, gifting, contractual fulfillments, auctions and donations.
- Assist departmental Manager with budget development (POs, invoices, cheque requisitions, maintenance of files, equipment and office set up) as directed.
- Track and monitor CFL Shop social media campaigns and provide monthly reports.
- Various administration tasks such as filing, couriering, printing, etc.
- Projects and duties involving collaborations with external stakeholders and various other departments within the League office.
- Provide support at CFL Licensing Events (Tradeshows, Partner Summit, Season Kick-Off, Pop-Up Shops, Grey Cup, etc.).
- Other duties as required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Recently completed post-secondary degree in marketing, business, sports administration or other related discipline.
- Licensing / Sport Administration experience (corporate or agency side) an asset.
JOB SPECIFIC SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with a positive, collaborative disposition.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills – ability to communicate in an articulate, succinct and professional manner that is exemplary of a true professional.
- Possess a strong eye for detail, a passion for perfection and the capacity to build on constructive feedback.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain composure under pressure.
- Computer skills – High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Photoshop and all Social Media tools.
- Strong team player that works well professionally with all levels of staff.
- Bilingual (English / French) in both written and verbal would be an asset.
- Travel will be required.
- Standard 40 hours / week (occasional requirement to work overtime).
- Flexible to work an odd weekend (based on in-season opportunities).
- Must be available to travel to Grey Cup (7 days).
If interested, please send resume via email by end of day Thursday May 18th, 2017 to:
Dax Johnston – Manager, Licensing and Retail Partnerships email@example.com
Thank you for your interest in the Canadian Football League. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.