UPDATED THROUGH WEEK 4:

NAME TEAM QUAR TOTAL POSSESSIONS OFF PTS NET YDS FIRST DOWNS SACKS FUMBLES RUSH YDS 2ND DOWN %
Travis Lulay BC 96.4 14 41 497 26 2 0 12  60.0
Mike Reilly EDM 88.3 41 70 1,121 70 5 0 33 50.0
Kevin Glenn SSK 82.3 43 91 1,231 79 5 1 30 53.9
Bo Levi Mitchell CGY 80.9 55 108 1,631 92 4 0 0 44.3
Trevor Harris OTT 76.2 59 110 1,537 97 9 2 21 49.5
Darian Durant MTL 73.3 48 76 1,364 74 2 0 69  48.7
Jonathon Jennings BC 71.8 44 77 1,058 74 10 2 87 48.6
Matt Nichols WPG 67.1 46 80 1,015 64 7 0 17  50.0
Ricky Ray TOR 64.0 58 84 1,595 76 11 0 4 39.1
Zach Collaros HAM 42.2 38 47 840 50 8 2 22 32.3

 

CFL QUARTERBACK RATING BACKGROUND

· Takes into account a team’s complete offensive results when that QB is in charge of a possession rather than just passing statistics

· The CFL-wide QUAR average thus far is 74.2 of 100 with five QBs above that mark through Week 4.

· Effectively measures offensive production for Points, Ball movement (net yards, first downs etc.) and ultimately Win or Loss results

· Focuses on key other attributes such as creating 2nd Down Conversions, avoiding Sacks and Fumbles, and contributing rushing yards

· Applies the existing Efficiency Rating as 40% of the calculation and adds in eight new results-based metrics for the other 60% out of 100

· The overall objective of the CFL’s Quarterback Rating is to integrate individual and team results and create a productivity measure
that is more than a simple pass efficiency number, a value which continues to rise each year to a new all-time high in 2017